WELCOME TO WORLD DOULA WEEK BLOG!
We are celebrating World Doula Week with a blog each day and a codeword in our Blog for a chance to win great prizes! Keep a watch here and on social Media to read great blogs and win prizes!
www.family1stchiro.ca – Guest Blog
What are the benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy?
Regular chiropractic care during pregnancy can provide benefits for women who are pregnant.
Potential benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy include:
- Maintaining a healthier pregnancy
- Helping to reduce morning sickness and nausea
- Reducing the time of labor and delivery – in some studies it can reduce labor time by up to 50%
- Relieving back, neck or joint pain
- Relieving hip aches and pains and bursitis of pregnancy
- Manu mothers state that they are more comfortable and pain free in their regular daily living
- Reducing PGP (Pelvic Girdle Pain)
- Reducing signs of SPD –Symphysis pubis dysfunction
- Prevent a potential cesarean delivery by aiding baby to be on an optimal fetal position for birth
Happy Healthy Mommy=Happy Baby
Dr. Joelle Johnson practices at Family First Chiropractic and Wellness located at 142 Erickson Drive, Red Deer, T4R 2C3
Dr. Johnson has been practicing in Central Alberta for 15 years focusing her practice on prenatal and pediatric care. She is certified by the ICPA in the Webster technique and holds her F.I.C.P.A as well. Dr. Johnson’s years of experience in pregnancy care makes her an integral part of your birth team. Call to book an appointment with her at 403-347-3261